Saturday 18 February 2012

U Run's Race Pack

Hi runners,

It's been so long since I have updated my blog. Apparently, this year I did not join a lot of events due to the expensive race fees. But there are some events that is a must to join.

U Run will be my first 10 km run this year. I have registered the package which consists of U Run and Run 350 race.

Today is the collection for U Run race pack.



I was there around 12pm and the crowd was still ok.







Brooks running shoes are having 30% discount but there was no discount for 2XU compression wear.



I have been training hard these few months. Hope I can below 1 hour timing for this race.



There was nothing much in the race pack. Basically the tee, race guide and some brochures. I like the tee's material, but the size was quite tight. My size usually would be small to medium but this U Run's medium is more like extra small size.

Collection Details
Venue:       Velocity @ Novena Square
Address:     238 Thomson Road S(307683)
Date:           18 - 19 February 2012
                     Saturday to Sunday
Time:          11am - 8pm