Friday 30 September 2011

Nike We Run SG 2011's Race Pack

After collected my Real Run's race pack, I have headed to Orchard Central for my Nike We Run SG's race pack.





The moment i step in, I saw a lot of people. It was like they are queuing for iPhone.





There I found the starting point.



It took me around 15 minutes to reach here.



There are 15 counters and the volunteers are working very fast to serve the runners.



Nike+ SportBand. Too bad the Nike+ Sport Watch is not yet launch in Singapore. Other than that, there are some Nike sport gears and shoes for sales.



My event tee's size was quite big and I have to join another queue again for changing to a smaller size. They will update your details when you have changed the event tee because the bib number was printed on the tee. Therefore, it is compulsory to wear the event tee during the race otherwise they will kick you out from the race.



This year route is not that fascinating. All I can say is running to and back the same road for three times, so you can say hi bye to the opposite runners.



This is the Race Pack's bag which contains all the goodies. I like the design a lot.



You will get a nice event tee, timing d-tag, race guide and a Nike bottle. Looking forward to the race and the city will be filled with orange color!

Collection Details
Venue:      Orchard Central
Address:   181 Orchard Road S(238896)
Date:         30 September - 2 October 2011
                   Friday to Sunday
Time:        11am - 7pm